Social media marketing is a delicate combination of art and science, but any business can ensure remarkable results using supply and demand philosophies as long as they employ the best solutions. Most supply-demand promotional platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, offer marketing tools, but other resources are available to help streamline these processes as well. They also help prevent businesses from getting too aggressive (constant pushing doesn’t work these days, so a more blended, strategic approach is required). Here are some the most effective solutions to help you along learn how to employ supply and demand’s push-pull marketing solutions:
- Moment.me: This is a means of marketing based on location. It helps hotels, restaurants, stores, and other businesses with physical locations drive engagement. It is also very user-friendly; all you have to do is input the address and name of your business, along with the type of business, and the tool will aggregate all the social networking posts in your region. You can then hone in on mentions of your business, and provide special offers, thank yous, and more.
- Engagor: This tool is intended for real-time engagement with customers. It also helps users monitor comments and conversations about your products and services, and your brand overall. It will help you keep tabs on what people are saying about your competitors as well. Furthermore, it works across new sites, forums, blogs, and all major social media platforms. Of course, it also helps with canned responses, scheduling, workflow automation, and analytics and reporting.
- HashAltIt.com: As the name implies, this tool is a hashtag search engine. It will help you find out what’s trending across a variety of different social platforms in real time. HashAltIt.com comes with an easy-to-use interface that organizes searches and also includes a feature to disregard irrelevant results. What’s more, this is a free service.
- SocialCentive: It’s no secret that Twitter is a great place to find new customers. Users tweet about their daily activities and random thoughts, but they also request advice and information about services and products. SocialCentiv is the means to find precisely these posts, and it does so using tightly-focused measurements. For example, a grocery store manager can search for messages from users in his or her region who mention trying new recipes. The manager can then reply directly to these tweets.
- Guides.co: Guides.co takes resource webpages to the next level. In a similar way that social media operates, the tool connects writers and readers. It transforms PDFs and plain white pages into interactive platforms on which users can comment, share and rate information, and ask questions. It also collects data regarding how often entries are used and shared.
- VerticalResponse: VerticalResponse is a platform that combines email and social media marketing. Businesses can schedule posts to their social networking pages and send emails for their marketing campaigns from one place. This effectively eliminates the need for a variety of different tools to accomplish these tasks. It also includes a design editor so users can add share and follow buttons to emails, creating opportunities for further engagement.
- Pushup Social: This plugin allows users to integrate their own social networks into their existing websites. Instead of sending visitors to other sites, such as Twitter and Facebook, Pushup Social allows them to engage without navigating away from the businesses site. In other words, businesses can cultivate their own communities in their own territory. Users also have greater control over matters like analytics, SEO, revenue, advertising, community messages, and more.
- Pricing Engine: Pricing Engine enables ad deployment across multiple platforms. Running campaigns on various social networks can be tedious, but this tool simplifies the process by spreading a single ad on multiple platforms. It also includes means to measure click-through rates and gauge performance, as well as customizable action plans for improving initiatives.
These are just a few of the countless tools available that make supply and demand marketing more effective and efficient. Select those that are most applicable to your needs and give them a try today.